Hekmat, R., Fundamental Properties of Wireless Mobile Ad-Hoc Networks, Ph.D. thesis, Delft University of Technology, September 2005, ISBN 90-5335-065-9.
Janic, M., Multicast in Network and Application Layer, Ph.D. thesis, Delft University of Technology, October 2005, ISBN 90-5335-070-5.
Journals & Magazines
Hooghiemstra, G. and P. Van Mieghem, 2005, "On the Mean Distance in Scale Free Graphs", Methodology and Computing in Applied Probability (MCAP), Vol. 7, pp. 285-306.
Van Mieghem, P. and S. van Langen, 2005, "Influence of the Link Weight Structure on the Shortest Path", Physical Review E, Vol. 71, May, p. 056113.
Van der Hofstad, R, G. Hooghiemstra and P. Van Mieghem, 2005, "Distances in Random Graphs with Finite Variance Degrees", Random Structures and Algorithms, Vol. 27, No. 1, August, pp. 76-123.
Kuipers, F. A. and P. Van Mieghem, 2005, "Conditions that impact the Complexity of QoS Routing", IEEE/ACM Transaction on Networking, Vol. 13, No. 4, pp. 717-730.
Kuipers, F. A. and P. Van Mieghem, 2005, "Non-Dominance in QoS Routing: an Implementational Perspective", IEEE Communications Letters, Vol. 9, No. 3, March, pp. 267-269.
- Kuipers, F. A., H. Wang and P. Van Mieghem, 2005, "The Stability of Paths in a Dynamic Network", CoNEXT 2005, October 24-27, Toulouse, France.
- Van Mieghem, P., 2005, "Robustness of Large Networks", International Conference on Systems, Man and Cybernetics (IEEE SMC 2005), October 10-12, Hawaii, USA, pp. 2372-2377.
- Janic, M., N.I. Cempaka Wangi, X. Zhou and P. Van Mieghem, 2005, "Hopcount in Application Layer Multicast Schemes", Proceedings of 4th IEEE International Symposium on Network Computing and Applications (IEEE NCA05), July 27-29, Cambridge, MA, USA.
- Avallone, S., F.A. Kuipers, G. Ventre, and P. Van Mieghem, 2005, "Dynamic Routing in QoS-Traffic Engineered Networks", Proceedings of EUNICE 2005, IFIP WG 6.6, WG 6.4 and WG 6.9 Workshop, July 6-8, Colmenarejo (Spain), pp. 222-228.
- Zhou, X. and P. Van Mieghem, 2005, "Hopcount and E2E Delay: IPv6 Versus IPv4", Proceedings of Passive and Active Measurement (PAM2005), March 31 - April 01, 2005, Boston, MA, USA
- Hekmat, R. and P. Van Mieghem, 2005, "Interference Sum with Log-normal Components in Ad-hoc and Sensor Networks", Proceedings of the Third Workshop on Modeling and Optimization in Mobile, Ad Hoc and Wireless Networks (WiOpt'05), Trento, Italy, April 3-7.
- Kleis, M., E. Keong Lua, and X. Zhou, 2005, "Hierarchical Peer-to-Peer Networks using Lightweight SuperPeer Topologies", The 10th IEEE Symposium on Computers and Communications (ISCC 2005), June 27-30, Cartagena, Spain.
- Kleis, M., E. Keong Lua, and X. Zhou, 2005, "A Case for Lightweight SuperPeer Topologies", "Kommunikation in Verteilten Systemen" (KiVS) Workshop, 28. Feb. to 2 March, Germany.
- Baken, N., F. den Hertog, B. Hendrix, H. van de Vlag, 2005, "In-home Video Distribution for Telecom Operators", Conf. Proc. FITCE 44th European ICT Congress, pp 54 - 59, Best Paper Award, 1 - 3 September.
- Baken, N., 2005, Management of strategic innovations in an uncertain ict world: lessons to be learnt across sectors, In EJ Dommering & NANM van Eijk (Eds.), The round table expert group on telecommunications law (pp. 13-41). Amsterdam: Otto Cramwinckel (ISBN 90-757-27-402).
- Baken, N., E. van Boven, R. Hekmat, L. Menert, 2005, "Virtual Mobility enabling Multidimensional Life", Conf. Proc. FITCE 44th European ICT Congress, pp 85 - 91, 1 - 3 September.