Kuipers, F.A., 2004, Quality of service routing in the internet; theory, complexity and algorithms. Delft University of Technology. Promotor(s): Van Mieghem, Delft University Press, Delft, 227 pp., ISBN 90-407-2523-3.
Journals & Magazines
Van Mieghem, P. and F. A. Kuipers, 2004, "Concepts of Exact Quality of Service Algorithms", IEEE/ACM Transaction on Networking, vol. 12, No. 5, pp. 851-864.
Van Mieghem, P., 2004, "The Hopcount to an Anycast Group", International Journal of Communication Systems, vol. 17, pp. 269-285.
Kuipers, F. A., T. Korkmaz, M. Krunz and P. Van Mieghem, 2004, "Performance Evaluation of Constraint-Based Path Selection Algorithms", IEEE Network, vol. 18, No. 5, September/October, pp. 16-22.
Hekmat, R. and P. Van Mieghem, 2004, "Interference in Wireless Multi-hop Ad-hoc Networks and its effect on Network Capacity", Wireless Networks, vol. 10, pp. 389-399.
- Zhou, X. and P. Van Mieghem, 2004, "On the Aging of Landmark-based Coordinates", Joint conference of 10th Asia-Pacific Conference on Communications (APCC2004) and 5th International Symposium on Multi-Dimensional Mobile Communications (MDMC2004) (APCC/MDMC'04), August 29-September 1, Beijing, China, pp. 347-350.
- Janic, M. and P. Van Mieghem, 2004, "The Gain and Cost of Multicast Routing Trees", International Conference on Systems, Man and Cybernetics (IEEE SMC 2004), October 10-13, The Hague, The Netherlands.
- Hekmat, R. and P. Van Mieghem, 2004, "Study of Connectivity in Wireless Ad-Hoc Networks with an Improved Radio Model", Proceedings of the Second Workshop on Modeling and Optimization in Mobile, Ad Hoc and Wireless Networks (WiOpt'04), University of Cambridge, UK, March 24-26, pp. 142-151.
- Zhou, X. and P. Van Mieghem, 2004, "Reordering of IP Packets in Internet", Proceedings of Passive and Active Measurement (PAM2004) [edited by C. Barakat and I. Pratt in Springer LNCS3015], Antibes Juan-les-Pins, France, April 19-20, pp. 237-246.
- van Langen, S., X. Zhou and P. Van Mieghem, 2004, "On the Estimation of Internet Disctances Using Landmarks", International Conference on Next Generation Teletraffic and Wired/Wireless Advanced Networking (NEW2AN'04), St. Petersburg, Russia, Februari 2-6.
- Baken, N., E. van Boven, F. den Hartog, R. Hekmat, 2004, "A four-tiered hierarchy in a converged fixed-mobile architecture, enabling personal networks", In: Nichols (eds.) FITCE 2004 Proceedings. (43rd European Telecommunications Congress, Ghent, Belgium, August 9 - November 9, 2004), FITCE, Brussels, pp. 98 - 104.
- Baken, N., 2004, "FAITH - Fibre almost in the home: multidimensional modelling of the first mile, fixed-mobile convergence included", In: Proceedings of the 9th European Conference on Networks & Optical Communications. (9th European Conference on Networks & Optical Communications, Eindhoven, The Netherlands, June 29 - July 1, 2004), pp. 1 - 12.
- Berghout, C., N. Baken, T. Haaker, G. Visschers, 2004, "Fibre-to-the-home in a broad perspective: multi-dimensional modelling of the first mile", In: Proceedings of 15th IEE International Symposium on Services and Local Access (ISSLS 2004). (15th IEE International Symposium on Services and Local Access, Edinburgh, March 21 - 24, 2004), IEE, London, pp. 1 - 11.
- Hartog, F. den, N. Baken, D. Keyson, J. Kwaaitaal, W. Snijders, 2004, "Tackling the complexity of residential gateways in an unbundling value chain", In: s.n. (eds.) Proceedings of 15th IEE International Symposium on Services and Local Access (ISSLS 2004). (15th IEE International Symposium on Services and Local Access, Edinburgh, March 21 - 24, 2004), IEE, London, pp. 1 - 10.
- Kleis, M., X. Zhou, 2004, "A placement scheme for peer-to-peer networks based on principles from geometry", In: Carroni; Weiler; Shahmehri (eds.) P2P2004; Proceedings of the Fourth international conference on peer-to-peer computing. (Fourth international conference on peer-to-peer computing, Zurich, Switzerland, August 25 - 27, 2004), IEEE Computer Society, Los Alamitos, USA, pp. 134 - 141. ISBN 0-7695-2156-8.