Xiangrong Wang, Yakup Koç, Sybil Derrible, Sk Nasir Ahmad, Willem J.A. Pino, Robert E. Kooij, "Multi-criteria robustness analysis of metro networks", Physica A 474, 19–31, 2017, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.physa.2017.01.072
S. Ottaviano, S, F. De Pellegrini, S. Bonaccorsi, and P. Van Mieghem, 2017, "Optimal curing policy for epidemic spreading over a community network with heterogeneous population", Journal of Complex Networks, cnx060, https://doi.org/10.1093/comnet/cnx060.
- Devriendt, K. and P. Van Mieghem, 2017, "Unified mean-field framework for SIS epidemics on networks, based on graph partitioning and the isoperimetric inequality", Physical Review E, vol. 96, No. 5, p. 052314
- L.-X. Yang, X. Yang, Y.Y. Tang, 2017, "A bi-virus competing spreading model with generic infection rates",IEEE Transactions on Network Science and Engineering, DOI: 10.1109/TNSE.2017.2734075
- L.-X. Yang, P. Li, X. Yang, Y.Y. Tang, 2017, "Security evaluation of the cyber networks under advanced persistent threats", IEEE Access 5 (2017) 20111-20123
- Trajanovski, S., F. A. Kuipers, Y. Hayel, E. Altman and P. Van Mieghem, 2017, "Designing virus-resistant, high-performance networks: a game-formation approach", IEEE Transactions on Control of Network Systems, to appear.
- Qu, B., C. Li, P. Van Mieghem and H. Wang, 2017, "Ranking of Nodal Infection Probability in Susceptible-Infected-Susceptible Epidemic", Scientific Reports 7, article number 9233.
- Van Mieghem, P., K. Devriendt and H. Cetinay, 2017, "Pseudo-inverse of the Laplacian and best spreader node in a network", Physical Review E, vol. 96, No. 3, p 032311.
- Wang, X. , J. L. A. Dubbeldam and P. Van Mieghem, 2017, "Kemeny's constant and the effective graph resistance", Linear Algebra and its Applications, vol. 535, pp 232-244.
- Cetinay, H., S. Soltan, F. A. Kuipers, G. Zussman and P. Van Mieghem, 2017, "Analyzing Cascading Failures in Power Grids under the AC and DC Power Flow Models", IEEE Transactions on Network Science and Engineering, to appear.
- Cetinay, H., S. Soltan, F. A. Kuipers, G. Zussman and P. Van Mieghem, 2017, "Analyzing Cascading Failures in Power Grids under the AC and DC Power Flow Models", The 35th International Symposium on Computer Performance, Modeling, Measurements and Evaluation, 13-17 November, New York, USA.
- M. Märtens, J. Meier, A. Hillebrand, P. Tewarie, P. Van Mieghem, 2017, "Brain Network Clustering with Information Flow Motifs", Applied Network Science, 2:25, Springer Open.
- Meier, J., X. Zhou, A. Hillebrand, P. Tewarie, C. J. Stam and P. Van Mieghem, 2017, "The epidemic spreading model and the direction of information flow in brain networks", NeuroImage, Vol. 152, p. 639-646.
- H. Cetinay, F.A. Kuipers, and A. Nezih Guven, "Optimal Siting and Sizing of Wind Farms", Renewable Energy, vol. 101, pp. 51-58, February 2017.
- Märtens, M., F. A. Kuipers and P. Van Mieghem, 2017, "Symbolic Regression on Network Properties", Proceedings of the 20th European Conference on Genetic Programming (EuroGP 2017), 19-21 April, Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
- Van Mieghem, P., 2017, "Time Evolution of SIS epidemics in the Complete Graph", Delft University of Technology, report20170405.
- Liu, Q. and P. Van Mieghem, 2017, "Evaluation of an analytic, approximate formula for the time-varying SIS prevalence in different networks", Physica A, vol. 471, pp. 325-336.